Melinda Holmes, OH
Consultant to Government and Nonprofit Organizations
"Thank you very much. I would highly recommend your company if I am fortunate enough to become a chief officer."
- Promotional Assessment Centers in Fire Departments candidate
"This was a wonderful session. I am glad that the City chose this route. I feel that this will make a better choice for a good candidate."
- Promotional Assessment Centers in Police Departments candidate
"I learned the most from (the) "determining top priorities" activity - first opportunity to discuss these things with everyone."
- City Council Retreat participant
"Dr. Holmes was extremely knowledgeable on the subject and kept the class engaged."
"I've been delivering training programs for years, and I learned a TON!"
- participants in Instructional Design and Development (class delivered as part of Cleveland State University's Training and Development Certificate Program)
"The instructor was phenomenal with instructing/presenting."
"Teambuilding exercise helped me to experience working with a team."
"This information will be extremely helpful in working with my team project."
"Excellent class. Really enjoyed presenter and relevance of information to (our organization's) teams!"
- participants in Team Building (workshops delivered as part of Cleveland State University's Public Management Academy)